Period cravings + PMS + postgraduate stress = DYING (NOT literally~)

Aaaaaaaaargh!! I have so many things to settle right now! My studies are just taking such a toll on me! (This is what I get for having a perfectionist supervisor..It isn't a bad thing, don't get me wrong. I am truly blessed having a really proactive lecturer as my postgraduate supervisor. But the pressure to have everything perfect is just too much at times.

In addition to that, my PMS symptoms are starting today. Cravings are at an all-time high! Dang it! There goes my diet~~ The one thing I crave the most every single time my period comes around is my favourite dark chocolate: Ferrero Rondnoir <3

It has been ages since I was able to taste them (the chocolate shop at 1 Borneo has closed down & that was my one & only source of imported chocolates that were the closest to my university) & I was lucky enough to grab a few during my latest trip to Labuan. Yippie!!

Okay, this post is going all over the place. From stress to PMS to chocolates. Hee~ Yup, I am random like that. Deadpool & I would probably be good friends...Err...Maybe not.

To end this post, here is a shot of my favourite chocolate & the result of a quick online quiz (Don't judge! I was stressed & needed something to lighten up my mood!) which I got that made me super happy :3

XoxO~~

CookieVelxie


0 comments:

Post a Comment


up