Random Q&A Post~ Got this from Tumblr..

01: tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
Hmm, I think it started when I was in my second year of my undergraduate degree :)

  • 02: what on your body is hurting or bothering you?
??? Err..I guess my stomach(?) Since I have some form of a minor irritable bowel syndrome..I always have problems going to the toilet..:(

  • 03: what was your last thought before going to bed last night?
Nothing really. I blacked out the moment the lights went off. LOL.

  • 04: what are you listening to?
Currently at the moment?? Just Kidding Party's Mad Game game ft. Gina Darling on YouTube.

  • 05: what’s something you’re not looking forward to?
Meeting my SV. LOL. *Sweatdrops*

  • 06: where do you think your best friend is right now?
Mm..Here..Hee..

  • 07: have you kissed anybody in the last five days?
I don't kiss & tell! *wink, wink*

  • 08: sex on the first date?
Hells NO!! That is just naaaaaaaasty =.= You don't even know who the guy/girl is yet..

  • 09: kiss on the first date?
Err..Nah..I think it is a bit too forward. Buuut..A quick peck on the cheek is decent IF it does happen (if the moment is right).

  • 10: is there one person you want to be with right now?
Of course! (But I am already with 'em :3)

  • 11: are you seriously happy with where you are in life?
Yup! Somewhat :D

  • 12: is there something you would like to say to someone?
Mm..Not really..Too many scenes going through my mind that I can't think of any one.

  • 13: what are three things you did today?
Err..It's only 8.25 right now so...Woke up, showered, had breakfast?

  • 14: would you rather sleep at a friend’s or have them over?
Sleep over at a friend's house.

  • 15: what is your favorite kind of gum?
Tutti fruity!

  • 16: are you friends with any of your ex boyfriends/ girlfriends?
Mmm..Yup.

  • 17: what is on your wrists right now?
My jacket sleeves? O.o

  • 18: ever liked someone you thought you didn’t stand a chance with?
Yup..A couple of times actually. Eeeexcept this time :3

  • 19: does anyone have strong feelings for you?
Hee~ *wink, wink*

  • 20: are you slowly drifting away from someone?
Yes. Sadly..

  • 21: have you ever wasted your time on someone?
Yup. A lesson learnt in life~

  • 22: can you do the alphabet in sign language?
Just "A", "E", "I", "J", "M" & "N"..*sigh*

  • 23: how have you felt today?
Anxious..Uneasy..Lazy..

  • 24: you receive £60 without any reason, what do you spend it on?
Probably on food..Or clothes..

  • 25: what is wrong with you right now?
I am too much of a procrastinator :'(

  • 26: is there anyone you’re really disappointed in?
Myself.

  • 27: would you rather have starbucks or jamba juice right now?
I've never had jamba juice & I need a pick me up at the moment..So a cuppa sounds great right now.

  • 28: why aren’t you in ‘love’ with your last ex anymore?
Too many problems & I guess the heart just wants what the heart wants. And when it don't want something, it is just as adamant. :) No bashing though~

  • 29: how late did you stay up last night and why?
Err..I blacked out at around 11, I think? I don't it is real late though.

  • 30: when was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
Just a couple of minutes ago. Hehe *grins*

  • 31: what were you doing an hour ago?
Having my breakfast.

  • 32: what are you looking forward to in the next month?
Finishing up my preliminary studies :( Gotta get it done by next month. July I gotta start the second phase..huhuu~

  • 33: are you wearing jeans right now?
Yesh!

  • 34: are you a patient person?
Somewhat :) I can take a whole lot & not blow up immediately. It takes a lot to get me to go all She-Hulk on anyone. I think in all 24 years, I have only truly blew up 4 times :)

  • 35: do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
No duh! Definitely!

  • 36: favorite color?
PURPLE!! Then red, beige/cream (nude colours). And any other colour after that.

  • 37: did you have a dream last night?
Nope. I RARELY have dreams anymore. I just black out & the next thing I know, my alarm is blaring.

  • 38: are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
Jeans.

  • 39: if someone could be cuddling you right now, who would you want it to be?
Hubshubs!! Though Tom Hiddleston don't sound too bad~ Hehe..Whoopsie~~

  • 40: do you love anyone who is not related to you?
Err...Yeeeeah...Hubshubs?

  • 41: if someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Yes. Because I am an awfully dense person when it comes to my own relationships. I will never get it unless you spell it out to me; right to my face! Huu~

  • 42: do you like meeting new people?
I do! But I am quite bashful so I tend to be very quiet & reserved when meeting new people.

  • 43: are you afraid of falling in love?
Nope :) We gotta spread the love people!

  • 44: ever self-harmed or starved yourself?
Nope. I hate pain. LOL.

  • 45: has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
Yes. Surprisingly. 

  • 46: have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough?
All the time :')

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up