My journey thus far~~

It has been a while since bestie told me to put this up. Haha. And since I felt like blogging some more but I didn't have a topic to blog about, I guess well now is as good a time as ever to blog about it...Hehe..It's just some images of me before losing weight up to when I was about 58 kg~~ ^^ It's not much, but at least I can see the changes and the progress that I've made thus far.



 



Lol. The first two photos were taken at Arren/Tungy's Raya open house back in 2010. I was sooo round! Aaaah! Hahaha! I can't believe it XP. The next few photos are some of the ones I took as they year went on. I only started to lose weight after the photo of me in the cream-coloured dress with a white cardigan. Before that, I didn't do anything to lose weight :). It's safe to say that I made some progress, huh? Hehe. I am extremely proud of myself. Before this I was like every other year, making new year's resolution to lose weight but never following through with my plans. But this time round, I decided to go through with it. I've never been happier with the results!

All in all it has been eight months since I started my weight loss journey and I still have a ways to go before I reach my ultimate goal. I wish and pray to God to continue giving me the strength and motivation to continue until I achieve my goals and I would also want to thank Him for guiding me and blessing me on my weight loss journey thus far :'). Amen Lord.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up