Short reunion with the girls~

On the 1st of February (Friday), I met up with my best friends from high school at Suria KK. It has been such a long time since we got to meet up! I missed them soooo much~!

The six of us; Mya, Faht, Tungy, Odie, Ginni and myself, went to watch a Thailand ghost movie "3 a.m.". Haha! It was more funny than scary though XD. It's a 3 in 1 movie; the wig, the corpse bride and over time. I think the only one really worth watching was the wig, which coincidentally is the first of the three. It was spooky and creepy. Typical Thai ghost movie. But overall, it was okay~

The second part, the corpse bride, was more "eeeeuuuwww" than "aaaaaaahh!". I was pretty perverted (Duh! Thailand movies *rolls eyes*). It started out alright but as the story progresses, it got more and more perverted. It even starred a crazed guy obsessed with necrophilia. Urgh! Disgusting. I think the nurse in the beginning gave of a scarier vibe than the entire story. Lol.

The third part was more laughs. It even started out funny. Haha! But the story was so cluttered that I got a minor headache from trying to understand and figure out what was really going on. It also had the most predictable plot out of the rest. All in all, the wig was the only one really worth watching, in my opinion.

After that, we went to Upperstar for an early dinner (We went out at 2 p.m. and watched the movie first). I had the fish and chips and a glass of iced lemonade. Yummy~ We ate and chatted for about 1 to 2 hours. It has been so long since I just sat down and hung out with them that I just really forgot how crazy our topics could get!

Later, since I can only go home at 8 p.m., they all decided to hang out at Yoyo Cafe to kill time (after going round Suria ^^) while accompanying me waiting for my sis to finish her Zumba session. I'm really glad that I got to hang out with them (especially Mya, Faht and Tungy since they are studying in West Malaysia) after not seeing them for a long time.

They are the only ones that really never judged me. If they had something that they didn't like about me, or if I did something wrong that they didn't agree to, they are the kind to tell it straight to my face. I like that. ^^. Thanks for always being there for me~ You guys are really my BFF's! Love you guys bunches~ 

I'll upload some photos Faht took with her new DSLR (Nikon D3200) later. Hehe~



0 comments:

Post a Comment


up