One month anniversary + Valentine's Day~


It's kind of sad when I couldn't spend our 1 month anniversary as well as Valentine's day with Momo :'(. I was so frustrated about this at first but then I realized that he was just as unhappy and sad about it as I am. Then it also came to me that they were just days. I mean, sure they are days for people in love to come together but even though we are far apart, he has always made me feel loved and I've never felt lonely, not even for a day. Sure we may not have been able to celebrate our 1 month together, nor were we able to spend Valentine's together, but I'm still really blessed to have you in my life Momo. We can make our own Valentine's the next time we meet, right? Hehe~ I love you lots Momo~ Quoted from you "Let's be together for a long time~" This post is for you dear ^.^





Glad I Met You


© Virginnia R Dryver


At first I wasn't looking for love.
I wanted no one in my life,
for I had totally given up.
All I wanted was to hide.

But for just a moment
I gave you a chance. 
I let my guard down, 
One last try at romance.

I never imagined that I
would find all this and more.
The best friend and lover,
that one could ever hope for.

A friend I can count on,
to listen and understand.
A lover, for me to hold,
that is truly a good man.

I love when you smile,
and all the things you do.
So I want you to know that
you're my dream come true.

I know in my heart now
that no one else will do.
Happy Valentine's Day Baby 
I'm so glad that I met you

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up