Industrial Training

I can't believe it. My industrial training starts tomorrow! Aaaaahhh!! Less than 24 hours to go. Gosh! How time flies! I'm leaving from home probably around 6.30/6.45 a.m. hoping to avoid the traffic jam in the morning. Work starts at 8 a.m. and finishes at 5 p.m. Wow. A whole eight hours. Well, it's not like I've never worked before.

I just hope everything goes well tomorrow~ Going to meet bestie there too since we will be doing out industrial training there together. Yay! I guess the first day is always the day when you are the most nervous or anxious. I'm bringing my log book, SLI-3 confirmation letter, the company's response letter and also the envelope from SSMP.

I pray and hope that my first day and the days after that leading up to 6 months of me being there will go well without any problems~ ^^ Wish boyfie, Momo, all the best on his first day too XD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up