Day thirty~ (Late)

Day thirty: A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past thirty days.

Well, this post is a tad late. On this day (the real day, 10th January) I was pretty busy with Chinese New Year preparations. Hence, I did not take any photographs of myself on that day. I will however, upload a more recent photo of myself (taken on the 11th of January) - soon - as a replacement.



Three good things that have happened in the past thirty days:

1. I got together with Momo love~ ^^
2. I lost some more weight~ Yay!
3. I finally learnt how to be more forgiving to others and myself. I no longer keep grudges (even if I do think of them =.=) and instead I have learnt to ignore the people that hurt me, forgive them, wish them well in their lives and move on with my own life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up