Day 2

Today is day two of my new diet plan. I guess you could say it went well. I didn't have any hunger pangs throughout the day and my tummy feels less bloated. Yay!

I woke up early today and had breakfast which my mum 'tapau-ed' for me and my daddy. Haha. It was gon lo mien from Tanjung Aru. One of my favourites growing up. Then I decided to pack my stuff to bring to my first day of LI tomorrow and then at the spur of the moment, I also decided to change, my bed-sheets. Lol. 

I finally use the new bed covers that I bought with big sis about 2-3 weeks ago. I knew it was pink, but I never expected it to be this pink! Haha. I have never had such an overly pink bed to sleep in before! And since I only bought two extra pillow cases (pink, too!) I am three pillow cases short. I ended up substituting them for other random floral/orange/cream pillow cases to try and match them to my bed-sheet. I like it but I'm not much of a pink fan. Haha. Though lately it is starting to grow on me.

So, since I did all the house chores I kind of missed the time and I skipped lunch? Lol. I had a late lunch or an early dinner at around 3pm = steamed white rice, scrambled egg+onion, and corned beef+onion. Whee~ Yummy2~ Throughout the day I had 2 bananas. ^^ Healthy snacking~ I'll probably not have dinner tonight, I am still extremely full.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up