Day 1: New diet plan~

This month has been a disappointment for me. I meant in the entire month, I only managed to lose about 1lb. Haha~ The main reason, it's Chinese New Year season!! There is no way I am dieting during the Lunar New Year. No way. So now, nearing the end of the month (only one day left, lol) I decided to restart my diet plan. ^^

So practically, I am just gonna eat right this time. Haha. Just control my portions and consume less fried, oily and greasy foods. Eat less processed foods and more nutritious and wholesome foods. I mean I will be working starting March so I don't think I will have time to count calories daily and squeeze in time to workout every day, now can I? I may be able to workout once in a while but I might have overtime from work and get tired. So, this is kinda my main plan as well as my contingency plan too. :)

Since my student loan will only be given to me in the middle of March, I guess I'll need to be more thrifty in the weeks before that ^^. I'm planning on bringing packed lunches to work to help cut down cost of me spending. At least if I do that, I will only spend some money to but coffee during lunch. Hehe. It does not mean I'll bring lunch everyday but more like whenever I can.

Other than that, I also want to cut down on sugar and carbs, I guess. I've been on a low sugar diet before (unintentionally, lol) and I found out that I get less tired than usual and have much better focus and concentration in what I'm doing. I think this will be a good thing for me in the long run.

So far, day one has been good. I had cereal with fresh milk for breakfast; white rice with soy sauce pork belly and lady's fingers fried with luncheon meat; and for dinner I had a chicken patty sandwich with lettuce, mayo and an egg. Pretty heavy meals throughout the day but as long as my tummy is happy, I'm happy XD. 

That's all for today, I will update on day two tomorrow~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up