Day two and three~ (Late)

Day two: A photo of something you ate today.

Day two was actually on the 12th of January 2013 and NOT today. Hehe. I was busy with my finals and the internet connection at my dorms make it hard for me to post anything, so here I am a week later posting about this.

Well, that day was the second time I went out with Momo and we went to Hong Kong Recipe (1 Borneo) for lunch. We both ordered the roast pork rice but he had ice milo and I had my lime juice ^.^. I can't really find a photo of the exact food we had but this is the closest that I could get. (I forgot about this post, hence I didn't take any photos)


Hong Kong Recipe, 1Borneo, Kota Kinabalu.
(Credits to: http://dearlyann.blogspot.com/2012_08_01_archive.html)


The Hungry Hog, Subang Jaya.
(Credits to: http://thefoodhunt.blogspot.com/2011/12/hungry-hog-subang-jaya.html)

Day three: Your favourite store.

I decided to combine certain posts to prevent too much clutter from posting so much in the same day so I am doing day two and three here in one post ^^.

If you knew me, you would know that I just love to read! It's the one thing that I cannot live without (aside from music). My favourite store would have to be Times Bookstore!


Times Bookstore, 1Borneo, Kota Kinabalu
(Credits to: http://www.everydayfoodilove.co/2010/11/1-borneo-hypermall-set-dinner-homes.html)

I just love hanging out here being surrounded by books. Hehe. The best part is, I rarely get to see UMS students hanging about here. They are always hanging out at Harris Bookstore upstairs. Though I prefer Times Bookstore at Suria, KK. Hehe. My big sis and I sould hang out there for hours, just reading whenever we go there ^.^.

All the images were found via Google, just for your information. Hehe.



0 comments:

Post a Comment


up