Day One~

Day one: A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.


This is a pretty recent picture of me, I guess. Hehe. I took it about a couple of weeks ago? Or was it a month ago? Hmm, not quite sure though. Oh well. Hehe.

Since the day is only half over, I can't really say much about it but I will do my best to describe the day so far.

I woke up at 7.30+ this morning, which was 30 minutes before my alarm was set to wake me up. The reason was that I got a text message from Momo and it shocked me as my handphone was next to my head. I know, it's not good practice to sleep next to your handphone, but I fell asleep while texting last night. Huhuu...

Anyway, I went to the cafe at 10.00 am to buy my lunch and I met Mar there. It's funny when everyone seems to think that my best buddies & I are taking finance/accounts minor this semester. Lol. After buying steamed white rice+curry chicken, I went back to my room (The fried chicken was finished by the time I got there, huhu).

A couple of minutes later, my roommate/schoolmate, Georginni (Ginni) came with Zee after their exams earlier today to pack up her stuff. She's gone home!! I'm officially all alone now! Huhuu...It's pretty sad to be left on my own but hey, I've been going through it since the study week, so I guess I should be okay by now. ^.^.

I'm going to have my lunch soon and I will probably start my revision for marketing later after that. I guess that's all that I can say about my day so far. I decided to post this now as I might not be able to post it later due to the ever unstable broadband connection -_-".

Alright! That's all for this post then. Off to have my lunch~! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up