Day four, five and six~ (Late)

Alright, since the next three challenges are only for me to post photographs, I decided to put them all into this post ^.^.

Day four: Your favourite photograph of your best friend.

First things first, I was never one to believe in best friends. Honestly. I kept myself guarded up until I met my best gal pals in SFC (primary school) namely Lydia a.k.a Lidi at that time (I wonder why we called you that..huu, sorry~!^^). I don't have much photos of her and those that I do are candid or with others. But one of my fav photos of her was one we took when we were still first year students..hehe~ Still innocent at that time ^^


My other besties are the girls I grew up with and those that I went to secondary school with..hehe..I can't upload every single photo or I'll end up spamming this post. You girls know who you are~ My besties from SFC~ ^.^ Hehe...<3 you all muchies!!


Day five: A photo of yourself two years ago.

This photo was taken when I was in my first year at UMS. At the time my dorm room was still at A1..hehe. 



Day six: A photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet.

I don't remember where I got this photo, but it's probably from 9gag or Google a while back.


I want a Siberian Husky as a pet!! Hehe..Fluffy, cute and intimidating as hell once they grow up..Hehe ^.^


0 comments:

Post a Comment


up