Day eleven~

Day eleven: What's in your makeup bag?

First off, I don't have a makeup bag. -_-" I know, I know. I'm a 21 year old girl and I don't have a makeup bag?? Honestly, I've never been much of a makeup person. I'm not the type of girl to put on makeup every single time she leaves the house and such. I'll only put on some when there is an occasion. 

But to say that I do not own any makeup would be stretching it a bit since my sis just loves getting them for me. Haha! I think my aunt and her are pretty much frustrated with me not using makeup at this age. I do like makeup, but I  as I said earlier, I don't use it often.

Back to this post, I do not have a makeup bag. But if I were to have one, I'd probably just throw in the usual necessities like black eyeliner, mascara, compact powder, lip gloss and wet tissues. LOL. Wet tissues? Well, yeah. In case your mascara or eyeliner runs? :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up