3 - 2

Today is day 2 of phase three of my weight loss plan (Hence the title of this post 3-phase 3, 2-day two)! Whee~ ^^ Honestly though, I thought of skipping my workout session today. Mainly because I had a killer headache this afternoon. It was probably due to the heat. Huhu. But I decided to wait a bit and in the end the pain subsided and I continued with my workout. Yay! Lol.

I ate pretty much today but all in all before my workout it was about 1283 kcal. Not too much. Hehe. Blame the butter cake! :p. I was woken up today by my love, Momo ^.^. Just getting a text from him is enough to make my entire mood much better (I get cranky when I don't get enough sleep). He's the one person that I cannot seem to get angry at for waking me up before my alarm. Well, him and my besties back in UMS since I tend to oversleep or be late at times. Huhu..Thanks dear besties. Not much to post here but I will probably post up something later. XD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up